This organic sunscreen lotion for your body is designed for long active days in the sun but light enough for everyday use.
With its broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection, this antioxidant-rich moisturizing lotion has an advanced plant-based oleosome technology that optimizes the formula's performance for fortified protection that's unbelievably sheer on skin.
- 70%+ certified organic ingredients
- Broad spectrum SPF 30 protection
- Water-resistant (80 minutes)
- Ultra Lightweight Hydrates & Nourishes
- Designed for long active days in the sun, but light enough for daily use
- Plant-derived oleosome technology optimizes the performance of our formula
- Antioxidant-rich Plant Protection® helps fight free radicals and hydrate and nourish the skin barrier
- Vegan / Gluten-Free / Paraben-Free
- Hawaii Reef Compliant Act 104
- Recyclable plant-based tubes sourced from sugar cane
Avobenzone 1.75%, Homosalate 5.0% Octisalate 2.0%, Octocrylene 5.0%
Please note that Coola includes chemical sunscreens and therefore the brand can't be considered as natural cosmetics.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (ORGANIC), Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Seed Oil, Butylene Glycol, Camelina Sativa Seed Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oleosomes, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil (ORGANIC), Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Palmitate, Decyl Glucoside, Dimethicone, Glycerin (ORGANIC), 1,2-Hexanediol, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Mauritia Flexuosa (Buriti) Fruit Oil, Methyl Dihydroabietate, Opuntia Ficus-Indica Flower Extract, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Polysilicone-11, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil, Silica, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Phytate, Sorbitan Oleate, Sorbitan Palmitate, Tropolone, Water, Xanthan Gum
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, and at least every two hours.
How To Recycle
COOLA tubes are made of sustainably sourced sugar-cane resin!
Step 1: Cut off the top of the tube.
Step 2: Completely wash and rinse inside and outside of the tube.
Step 3: Separate the tube from the cap and take to your local recycling center.
Love this sunscreen!! It has a beautiful smell and goes on easy. It leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. I won’t buy any other sunscreen.
Classic Body Lotion Tropical Coconut SPF 30