Silk Lashes Hepburn
MODERATE LENGTH, DRAMATIC VOLUME
100% silk in a traditional strip lash formation.
Battington Silk Lashes Hepburn
- Dramatic length, Dramatic volume
- 100 % silk in a traditional strip lash formation
A note about silk:
- Durable (Up to 25 applications with proper care)
Silk lashes should be given the same care and attention as you would a fine silk blouse. Please do not shower or sleep in your lashes if you want them to last. Always store your lashes where they won't get crushed or dusty when not in use. A good rule of thumb is: If they're not on your face they're in the case! When you remove the lashes immediately peel off the remaining glue on the band and place lashes back in the Battington Box for future use.
- Use your trusty eyelash curler to help match the bend in the silk lashes so everything looks like one.
- Remove the lashes from the pack and hold them against your eye to measure them against the length of your own natural lash line. False lashes are often too long for your eye, so ensure you cut the strips to fit.
- Apply a light coat of mascara to your natural lashes (before application).
- Draw a thin line of the lash glue to the band of your lashes.
- Wait for glue to become tacky (30-60 seconds). It is very important to wait 30 seconds for the adhesive to become tacky before applying the false lashes.
- Place the lash band as close to your natural lash line as possible. Hold them firmly in place until adhesive is set.
Our lineup of lashes are 100 % handmade silk, that provide the most natural looking lashes in the market, all while lasting longer* than any other lash.
*Up to 25 applications
Quantity: 1 pc