Glow Medium Tanning Cream for medium skintones.
A natural & vegan sunless tanning treatment for the face and body, non-comedogenic.
Created with a proprietary blend of organically grown and wild crafted botanicals and herbs chosen for their beneficial, nurturing and hydrating properties.
Also includes Shea Butter, coconut oil and aloe. It will leave you with a golden brown, natural looking tan. For fair to medium skin. Color develops in 6 - 8 hours.
This product does not contain SPF.
Ingredients: Aqua (Distilled water), Dihydroxyacetone (DHA derived from sugar beets), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower seed oil), Prunus dulcis (Sweet almond oil), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe vera gel), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut oil), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba oil), Cetearyl Olivate (Derived from Olives), Sorbitan Olivate (Derived from Olives), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea butter), Camellia Sinensis (Green tea leaf extract), Leucidal Liquid (Natural preservative derived from radish), Potassium Sorbate (Natural preservative derived from fruit), Sodium PCS (Amino acid), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa absolute), Vanilla Panifolia (Vanilla extract).
92 % Organic Ingredients.
Water not included in calculations.
All Chocolate Sun organic ingredients come from certified growers. All additional ingredients are either ECO-Certified, wildcrafted and or 100 % natural. All formulas use vegan friendly ingredients. Tested only on humans.
Skin must be exfoliated, clean, dry and free of all other products. Shake product vigorously prior to application and prepare a damp cloth and a dry cloth prior to starting your application. These cloths will be used to wipe palms of hands every so often during application, to prevent product from settling into your skin.
Use gentle, broad, circular strokes for application to body - Overlap each stroke to avoid streaking and missed areas. It is best to let the product absorb into skin, rather aggressively rubbing into skin.
- PREP: Apply a thin layer of moisturizer onto tops and bottoms of your hands and feet, and don't forget in between fingers and toes. Also, feather a thin layer of lotion onto the inside of the bend of each of your wrists and down the sides of your ankles and heels.
- LEGS: Product should be applied starting at your ankles. Work one leg at a time, front and back. Remember to work product onto buttocks while working on the back of the legs, blending onto lower back.
- BACK: Continue applying product onto lower back, working your way up to the midsection of your back, and to upper back. This is a good time to wash hands, dry completely and begin the remainder of the body.
- STOMACH: Continue by applying product onto the stomach and around sides.
- CHEST: Apply to breast and chest area blending onto the neck, and over the tops of the shoulders until you have blended into the application done on the upper back.
- SHOULDERS AND ARMS: Starting at the top of the front of the shoulder, apply product working downward onto the front of arm until you reach the wrist. Next apply a lighter coat of product to the inside of arms. Very important to blend and overlap on arms. Blend lightly around armpit. Do not apply directly to armpit.
- FEET: Mix moisturizer with treatment in equal parts. Apply lightly, but thoroughly, to the tops of the feet blending onto the ankle, where the application began.
- FACE: Blend product from neck, onto face. This application is similar to applying foundation.
- HANDS: Mix moisturizer with treatment in equal parts. Apply lightly, but thoroughly, to the tops of hands, blending onto wrists. Remember to detail hands by wiping palms thoroughly as well as in between fingers.
- FINISHING TOUCHES: Utilize your prepared damp cloth to thoroughly wipe the palms of your hands and inside of your fingers. Roll a small soft hand towel and using the smooth side of the rolled towel, very lightly sweep over outer edges of armpits, wrists, ankles, hands, feet and the inside of arms. This will help blend application.
Size: 240 ml. USA.