John Masters Organics
Sculpting Clay-Medium Hold
John Masters Organics' Sculpting Clay is a blend of three natural clays combined with beeswax and essential oils. The result is an even better styling clay that restores moisture and provides a touchable, workable hold for every look you’re craving.
70% or more organic content
Not tested on animals
Gives manageable hold
Adds volume and shine
Absorbs excess oil
Bentonite, kaolin and diatomaceous earth - providing a flexible hold and helps build volume and thicken hair
Organic beeswax - offers natural holding properties
Organic sunflower oil - helps protect hair and scalp from excess oil buildup
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Kaolin, Beeswax (Cera Alba/ Cire d’abeille)*, Diatomaceous Earth, Methyl Dihydroabietate, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil*, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Oil*, Bentonite, Limonene**, Citral**.
**A natural component of essential oils
- rub a small amount into palms and work through sections of slightly damp or dry hair from roots to tips
- add more as desired
- pull through pieces of dry hair for messy, undone looks
- apply to roots of dry hair for styles with serious lift
- use to smooth down and tame thick hair
- apply mid-day to freshen up and give your look renewed hold and shine
60 g. Made in USA.