OUTLET product: these products will be removed from the selection.
OUTLET BUNDLE OFFER: save more! 10 pcs ONLY €7! RRP 10,00 €
Medium toothbrush. Crafted from sustainably harvested bamboo, naturally antibacterial, water resistant, and fully biodegradable. Eco-friendly with plant-based, non-toxic paint, which is fully biodegradable. The bristles can be easily removed after use and recycled.
- Self-standing: The MABLE brush stands on its own. No need for that old toothbrush cup. Throw that thing out!
- Bamboo handle: Crafted from sustainably harvested bamboo, naturally antibacterial, water resistant, and fully biodegradable.
- Non-toxic paint: To give your brush a piece of flair that's still eco-friendly, we use a plant-based, non-toxic paint, which is fully biodegradable.
- BPA-free nylon bristles: The bristles can be easily removed after use and recycled (see instructions below).
- Packaging: The cardboard box is recyclable, and we are hard at work to make the protective fabric sleeve fully biodegradable in the near future.
- MABLE life span: Your MABLE brush will last a long time and perform just as well as any other brush. It’s really all in your brushing technique. Dentists recommend you change your brush every 3-4 months.
HOW TO RECYCLE AND DISPOSE
Simply snap off the bristle head. Dispose the bristle head in your regular trash bin. Throw the bamboo handle in your compost bin.
Take a pair of pliers and pull out all of the bristles. Throw the bamboo handle straight into your compost bin. The loose bristles can be recycled at your local recycling plant or they can be put into your regular trash bin.
10 pcs per set.