Large rose quartz guasha. Suitable for face & body.
Guasha is used to relieve muscle tensions and to reduce swelling, puffiness and signs of tiredness. Gua Sha massage actives blood circulation and increases lymphatic circulation.
What is Guasha?
Guasha is a massage stone used in Chinese medicine which:
- activates the blood circulation, bringing more oxygen to skin cells
- increases lymphatic circulation
- reduces muscle tensions and impurities
- smooths fine lines
- brightens the skin
- improves skin absorption of skin care products
In the morning, a facial massage helps to reduce puffiness and signs of tiredness. Evening massage helps to relax and relieve muscle tensions. Guasha is also ideal for pressing acupuncture points and opening muscle membranes.
How do I use Gua Sha?
Apply serum or oil on cleansed skin before the massage to help the guasha stone glide smoothly.
Repeat each movement twice.
Start the massage around your neck. Massage the neck with the curved part of the stone. Move the stone from down to up. Proceed to the sides of the neck. After treating the entire neck, continue to massage under the jaw.
Instructions for the face massage:
Right side of the face
- Massage the jaw line (on both sides of the jaw bone) with the heart-shaped part of the stone, starting from the middle of the jaw and moving towards the ear. Use the long side of the stone and massage the lower part of the jaw again.
- Massage the masticatory muscles beneath the cheekbone. Press firmly and proceed from the nasolabial lines to the ear.
- Gently massage the cheekbones and under eye area, starting with the thin tip towards the ear.
- Next, treat the eyebrow area. Slide the stone in the direction of eyebrow growth from above and below. Repeat twice. Then use the long side of the stone and massage from the beginning of the eyebrows up to the forehead - divide the eyebrow into three sections for the strokes.
- Move on to the forehead. Use the long side of the stone and slide from the center of the forehead towards the ears and temples.
Left side of the face:
Repeat steps 1-5 to the left of the face.
Note that the skin may get red during and after the massage as blood circulation increases, but this is normal. The redness will vanish shortly. Do not use too much power while massaging - skin should not stretch. Bruises are possible with body massage.
Tip! Store Guasha in the refrigerator - cool stone refreshes the skin and helps to reduce swelling!
So satisfied, precisely wrapped, thanks
the products of very good quality and price
My order was shipped fast and all the prof are amazing
Fast delivery, great prices and quality products. Thank you very much and I am happy to recommend this shop 😊
Brilliant !!! Will only order through you from now
perfect customer service, I was sent a new product after having unfortunately faulty one. this sunscreen has a high protection it is more suited for mature dry skin from my opinion.
Fast shipping / good communication
Amazing products and fast shipment. Good contact!!!
Great products, fabulous customer service!
Amazing customer service, super fast delivery and always competitive prices and offers to be attracted to. Thank you!
Very quick delivery, amazing quality products! I highly recommend them!
i love your online shop ♥️
Fantastic e-shop, fast delivery to Czech Republic, samples as a gift with order. I am very satisfied with product and shipping. and I recommend this store to all. I will shop again very soon. A+
Hi, guys! Happy to find you! Your products and your service hit the market.
Great service and great products