Discover the ultimate multi-tasker that does more than just moisturize…
Why complicate life juggling products when one wonder answers all calls? Smart-working balms are a skincare essential. OKOKO multi-purpose Sublime balm is one of the Finest… With an antioxidant-rich blend of astaxanthin, rare and precious tomato oil rich in lycopene, fermented willow bark, this AHA infused beauty balm is the perfect solution for just about any of your skin's needs.
With a light, melting texture that leaves skin moisturized for the day (and night), it is infused with oil-soluble AHA that works to brighten skin, leaving any signs of dullness behind. Our new, elevated formula contains natural fruit acids consisting of a blend of glycolic acid, lactic acid and citric acid that helps with exfoliation, problem skin, and will enhance cellular renewal – without irritation or tingly sensation. Fermented willow bark is another skin-savior that maximizes skin hydration, reduces inflammation and the appearance of breakouts.
What’s more, this gorgeously scented balm is elevated with pomegranate sterols and bisabolol for barrier protection and regeneration. We have also refined the scent with bergamot and patchouli.
Using Sublime Balm in your skincare routine will yield fantastic results: hydrating, soothing, smoothing, brightening, and rejuvenating. You will be amazed at how soft and touchable it makes your skin while at the same time renewing, rehydrating and nourishing all skin types (even sensitive).
Did you know?
SUBLIMEcan be used in a variety of ways, such as:
- Ultimate multi-tasker: Use the sublime balm as a thin layer day and night (whenever needed) to deeply hydrate, renew, protect and highlight. (Try mixing it with Les 16 Précieux oil-serum for a multi-miracle glow effect! It’s glorious!)
- Skin-savior: It is a great ally to soothe and smooth small, visible imperfections.
- Brightening night balm:A small amount suffices to deeply replenish your skin and brighten your complexion while you sleep.
- Eye balm: Use it to pamper your delicate eye area softening the look of fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of fatigue.
- Luxury cleansing balm: Although it is not its main use, Sublime emulsifies into a gentle cleansing milk when mixed with water. Use to cleanse then wash it off with water or gently wipe it off, and it will leave skin soft and gently hydrated. Perfect to remove light make up or to prepare your skin before masking.
- Smoothing balm: If you have rough (irregular) skin texture, you will be amazed at how soft and touchable it makes your skin; Sublime Balm is without question one of the best skin-smoothing products you will experience.
- After sun skincare:Great to keep your complexion looking gorgeous after sun exposure.
To moisturize, repair, highlight: A little goes a long way. Smooth about 1/3 pea size of balm between your palms and fingertips, then gently massage onto dry skin (face and neck) or press palm all over your face for 40-60 seconds. Useall over the face, neck, and décolleté as needed.
To cleanse or mask: Use fingertips to massage balm over dry skin. Add a little warm water to emulsify into a luxurious cleansing milk. Rinse well with warm water. Pat dry. You may also dampen a muslin cloth and use it to wipe off the balm with gentle strokes.
To exfoliate and scrub: You may also create your own facial scrub by mixing the balm with plant powder or fine salt crystal, then massage gently in circular motion to remove dead skin cells and renew your skin texture. This soft scrub stimulates natural cell regeneration. For silky-smooth, radiant skin. A must try!
*Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, **Garcinia Indica (Kokum) Seed Butter, Dilauryl Citrate, *Camellia Oleifera (Camellia) Seed Oil, *Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Seed Oil, *Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Aqua, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, *Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Fruit Extract, Tocopherol, Lactobacillus Bulgaricus/Salix Alba Bark (White Willow) Ferment Filtrate, Kaolin (White Clay), *Calophyllum Inophyllum (Tamanu) Seed Oil, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Sterols, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, *Citrus Sinensis (Sweet Orange) Peel Oil Expressed, Allantoin, *Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Oil, *Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium Rose) Leaf Oil, *Citrus Aurantium (Neroli) Flower Oil, Bisabolol, Haematococcus Pluvialis (Astaxanthin) Extract, *Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot) Peel Oil Expressed, *Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Extract, *Jasminum Grandiflorum (Jasmine) Flower Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, *Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract (Calendula CO2), Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract
* Certifié Biologique/Certified Organic
** Culture Sauvage/Wild Harvested
***Dilauryl Citrate is a natural plant source, PEG-free, biodegradable emulsifier made from the esters of glycerin and fatty acids. This biodegradable emulsifier is certified by Ecocert.
The newly elevated Sublime Balm is truly a powerhouse, also featuring:
- Lycopene from Tomato Oil—prevents the breakdown of collagen, promotes smoother skin, and has gentle lightening effects
- Pomegranate Sterols— increases hydration, moisturization and enhances barrier function
- Unrivaled antioxidant Astaxanthin—powerfully inhibits lipid peroxidation and demonstrates strong anti-inflammatory capacity, as well as boosting UV protection
- Beta Carotene from Carrot Resin—naturally converted into Vitamin A, which promotes wound healing and cellular turnover
- Mango Butter—moisturizing, UV protective, promotes cellular rejuvenation
- White Clay—the gentlest of clays to gently refine
- Calendula—an emollient that is healing, soothing, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, and helps to reduce acne.
people are currently looking at this product
Estimated delivery time 1-2 days