A Highlighting formula to deliver contouring and brightening effects for a luminous, sculpted look..
Tata Harper believes that there is nothing more beautiful than a healthy, radiant complexion with a skin-safe sun-kissed glow. This highlighter gives you an effortless way to subtly accentuate your natural beauty by sculpting and highlighting in five easy steps. Our bronzing and highlighting formulas contain neuropeptide technology to promote a smooth, plump look while pure natural pigments and pearlescents deliver slenderizing and brightening effects. The dark shade contours and remodels to create depth, while the sheer highlighting shade catches and reflects light to brighten the areas that the sun would naturally illuminate. Plus, inside you’ll find Tata’s contouring guide with simple instructions for seamless blending and building to achieve an everyday multi-dimensional look. The finished effect: a luminous, sculpted look that accentuates key features while still looking unmistakably, beautifully you.
Recommended For: All skin types.
Ingredients: Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit extract, Ricinus Communis (castor) Seed Oil, Cera Alba/Beeswax/ Cire d'abeille*, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Mica, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed wax, Iron Oxides (C.I. 77891), Camellia sinensis (Green Tea) seed oil*, Plukenetia Volubilis, Palmitoyl Isoleucine, Euterpe oleracea (Acai) fruit oil*, Titanium Dioxide (CI. 77891), Lavandula stoechas (Spanish Lavender) extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
Apply a small amount until desired level of highlight is achieved.
Application & Experience:
1. Using a brush or your fingertips, lightly apply the highlighter under the eye with gentle sweeping motions. Blend along the cheekbones into the temples.
2. Draw a line from earlobe to lip area and blend, just above the jawbone.
3. Highlight the brow bone, just under the arch of your eyebrows.
4. Create an upside-down triangle starting between the eyebrows and blend upward and outward into the forehead.
5. Create a line of highlighter down the entire bridge of your nose, blending lightly.
6. For an added brightening effect, add highlighter to the cupids bow of the lips and to the center of the chin – blend well.
7. Apply around the nose to fill in any shadows or redness.
Size: 4,5 ml