Rice Powder Bronzer - Tulum
There is only one ultimate bronzer and this is it! Pressed powder made with rice for best natural colour and a healthy glow. Super-fine, smooth texture that adheres to the face and allows the skin to breathe. Can be layered and worn on a fresh face or over foundation. Completes your look in the day and glistens at night. This bronzer gives you healthy looking skin all year round. A versatile colour duo that suits many makeup styles and complexions – everybody needs this bronzer. Apply with our eco vegan blush & bronze brush.
Mica, zinc stearate, squalane, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, oryza sativa (rice) starch, magnesium carbonate, camomilla recutita (chamomile) extract, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, lauroyl lysine, glyceryl caprylate, p-anisic acid, chlorphenesin, tocopherol (vitamin e), tourmaline, manganese sulfate, calcium sulfate, tin oxide. May contain +/- iron oxides, CI 77891.
- Our natural powders can be worn on a clean face or over foundation.
- To apply, take the Ere Perez eco vegan blush & bronzer brush and swish over both sides of the colour palette. This will give a perfect blend of natural colour.
- Shake off excess powder before applying to the cheeks.
- Next, add the coloured powder to other areas such as the eyelids, forehead, chin. Use careful application here for a subtle look.
- These powders are made to be layered – you may like one application or more, depending on your look.