The Rare Indigo - Beauty Balm
This radically-different soothing renewal treatment is bursting with formidable anti-inflammatory phytonutrient infusion, collagen-fostering vitamin C ester, high-content of antioxidants and replenishing essential fatty-acids to lower oxidation damage in stressed tissue, allowing the skin to be hydrated, nourished and youthful. The Rare Indigo™ beauty balm is supercharged with clinically-tested rare extract of the indigo plant and potent anti-inflammatory, chamazulene-rich actives, making this skin-renewing balm an opulent skin treat.
From the royal color of the violet-blue indigo, to the tantalizing aroma of the luxurious essential oils, the balm is formulated to thoroughly indulge and pamper your skin and spirit. Being centered, being calm, being sensual all day long – that is The Rare Indigo™.
The Rare Indigo™ beauty balm is an art and science of skincare.
Aroma: Crisp with vanilla-sweet undertones, highlighted with refined florals of rose, helichrysum, ylang ylang, chamomile and iris. The Rare Indigo™ offers a sophisticated aromatic experience that envelopes your senses as you open your jar. It swirls around your nose like a refreshing night-air, only to dissipate, leaving you relaxed, and renewed.
Stored in a glass jar wrapped in a renewable bamboo to preserve the vitality of the ingredients and provide an eco-luxurious skin care experience.
Skin type: ALL. Best for normal to oily skins and especially those concerned with signs of aging, wrinkles, age spots, acne, irritations, eczema, dermatitis, dryness and more.
cannabis sativa (hemp)*, astrocaryum murumuru*, orbignya oleifera (babassu)*, sclerocarya birrea (marula), vitis vinifera (grape seed)*, camellia japonica (tsubaki thea seed)*, aleurites moloccans (kukui)*, euterpe oleracea (acai)*, infusion of organic botanicals*, polygonum tinctorium (indigo), achillea millefolium (yarrow)*, matricaria chamomilla (chamomile)*, helichrysum italicum (immortelle)*, cananga odorata (ylang ylang)*, citrus aurantium bergamia (bergamot fcf)*^, lavandula angustifolia (lavender)*, boswellia carteri (frankincense)*, rosa damascena (rose)*, ubiquinone (coenzyme Q10), daucus carota (carrot seed)*, tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate (vitamin C ester), non-gmo mixed tocopherols, vanilla planifolia, rosmarinus officials (rosemary antioxidant), iris pallida
Hand blended in small batches by MAHALO Skin Care in Hawaii, USA
*clean ingredients: organic + local and/or wild harvested (when available)
^Bergamot fcf is free from bergapten, it has no photosensitizing effects
The suggestion of “a little goes a long way” is most appropriate, as a drop of this concentrated potion is all you need to nourish your thirsty complexion.
RENEW—for your daily beauty ritual:
• Begin by cleansing, exfoliating and toning—am and pm
• Smooth about 1/2 or 1/3 pea size of balm between your palms and fingertips, then gently rub your palms together to melt and activate the balm
• Press palms firmly all over face for 40-60 seconds. The pressing technique allows for ultimate penetration of the actives into skin, and avoiding stretching the skin that may cause wrinkles.
• Pat an extra drop under eyes to soften wrinkles, scars, soothe puffiness and dark circles
• Allow balm to penetrate for 5-10 minutes before applying sunscreen or make-up
CALM—soothe targeted skin irritations:
• Begin by gently cleansing and toning the skin (if your skin is irritated, avoid daily exfoliation)
• Gently pat a small amount of the balm into problem area, avoiding stretching the skin
• Repeat as needed
Size: 30 ml